Big Data & Data Lake Management
Unleash the value of your big data and data lake management to reach your ultimate business goals faster. We build robust and scalable data management solutions to help your business thrive and outperform your competitors. We cover your strategy, processes, and engineering. Schedule a no-obligation consultation to discuss your project.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We Can Help Modernize
Time to move from old traditional platforms to more comprehensive, agile, and flexible environments. At Noetyx, we simplify the implementation through greater levels of automation.
Maximize your ROI by unlocking valuable insights. With more efficient and secure access at your fingertips with cutting-edge strategies and new repository solutions, we help unlock the total value of data to help you solve problems and gain a real competitive advantage. We bring unmatched experience and expertise to empower users, maximize the infrastructure, and eliminate bottlenecks.
We Can Help Optimize
Eliminate the disparity and incompatibility of legacy storage systems. Our engineers have helped hundreds of organizations streamline the discovery, deliver insights, and simplify the administration of platforms while increasing security and privacy measures.
- Faster query and greater control
- Environments optimization
- Automation solutions
- World-class governance and security
- Modern platforms solutions with Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Snowflake, and Hadoop.
We offer the most comprehensive services adapted to any needs with full end-to-end solutions adapted to any organization. We help you innovate and set a cost-effective storage strategy and platform to achieve your digital transformation.
- Sources & infrastructure assessments
- Accessibility, integration, and migration
- Warehouse solutions (cloud, on-site, hybrid)
- Source identification and extraction
- Cleaning and translation
- Transfer into the new repository
- Query response time analysis and improvement
- Master Data Management training and process
- Performance testing
- Managed services
- Verification of security and governance
Many organizations struggle to maintain, organize, and use data effectively while controlling costs and mitigating security issues.
The primary purpose is to make organizational data from different sources – internal, external, structured, and unstructured data – accessible to specific personas while ensuring security and compliance.
If you are interested in getting the benefits of a data lake that supports your business goals, you must clarify several fundamental questions to identify your organizational needs:
- Where does your data live?
- What types of data do you have?
- What’s happening to them?
- Are they accurate and secure?
- How can you avoid getting locked into any one technology or vendor?
- How will you be able to leverage future industry innovations?
There are multiple benefits for workloads:
- Scalability – The cloud architecture can be scaled as needed, and businesses only pay for computing space when necessary.
- Adaptability – The cloud offers an impressive ability to adjust to changing workloads, business requirements, and convenience.
- Security & Compliance – The cloud is often the most secure option for a business, and it is also more resilient and fault resistant than on-site options.
Data governance helps to ensure that the data is usable, accessible, and secure. The objective is to increase the quality of data for all stakeholders and reduce the cost of data management. This is why it is an essential aspect of our services.